Florence is considered by many academics the birthplace of the Renaissance, and has been called “the Athens of the Middle Ages.” The city is famous for its culture, Renaissance art and architecture and monuments. Florence is the first city that comes to our mind when we think of Italy. It will definitely be one of your favorites after you have visited once and it will keep you coming back again to experience its beauty, mystery and laid back lifestyle.
Every corner of this city has a new story, an interesting fun fact and a gorgeous building or piece of art that cannot be missed. Florence is one of the most beguiling urban communities in Italy and loaded with history, craftsmanship and wonderful design, all with a community feel.
Here we discuss in brief why we have to Visit Florence atleat once in our life:
1. Michelangelo’s David: Michelangelo’s David was authorized by the Republic of Florence in 1501. David is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture and it is created by marble between 1501 and 1504 by the Italian artist Michelangelo. Michelangelo’s David is currently in the Academia Gallery of Florence in Florence and it is definitely a goal and you cannot miss this on your visit to this wonderful Florence city .
2. The Food:The food in Florence is so good and amazing considering Italy itself is famous for its food. Food is also one the famous things for which many visitors comes to this beautiful city .
Food in Florence, it is particularly so much special. During your trip, you might even want to tour the famous Florence food markets, taste the produce and learn how they are used in Tuscan cooking.
3. The Art: Florence from all over the world due to the creative energy that the city seems to emit so effortlessly.
If you visit Florence then you will be surrounded by amazing works of art, such as the world famous Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery. Over the generations of artists passing down their craft and their creative art work enhances the city’s existing creative reputation around the world.
4. The River: The riverfront of this Florence city has an ethereal quality of this city, for setting the vibe for the whole city and you may state the Arno River revives Florence. Florence is also Famous for this river front you should Walking around the waterway in numerous urban areas. If anyone is planned for the Italy trip then this thing always comes in their mind that why we should visit to Florence at least once , if they visit in Italy. And why this city is more famous and they must know about the interesting facts of Florence city through which they get a better overview of Florence.
This Ponte Vecchio is a very romantic spot in Florence, with its great views over the river and of the bridge itself.
5. The Duomo : The Duomo rules the cityscape of Florence, and close up, it is a much progressively vital site – with its multi-hued marble dividers and brilliant entryways.
Florence’s cathedral stands tall over the city with its magnificent Renaissance dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi, with the baptistery right across.